BE BIGGER. BE BETTER.
Be part of something BIG, and become a better, stronger company in the process.
Join TGA, and put the strength of the industry’s biggest trade association behind your business. Enjoy the clout that comes with a bigger business profile:
- The Travel Goods HUB is a year-round, one-stop online directory of travel goods products. Updated on a regular basis, the HUB features the freshest travel gear – before it even hits the market – on unique profile pages with clickable content. Get connected to everyone you need to know, all in one place.
- Packed in a Minute is an opportunity for manufacturer members to introduce their products directly to industry buyers in short videos with their best “elevator pitch!” This TGA member benefit allows buyers to peruse new products quickly and gather high-level product overviews.
- Travel Goods Magazine, digitally distributed and constantly updated, is the industry’s #1 trade publication debuting more than 200 new items each year, along with the latest trade regulations, industry personalities and personnel changes, and industry news.
- TGA Industry News Briefs, a weekly online newsletter, provides up-to-date information on regulatory issues affecting travel goods buyers, as well as relevant business news and updates on numerous association activities.
Service Partner Discounts
- Discount credit card processing
- Up to 40% off shipping rates with no commitment or minimums
- Free membership in the National Retail Federation ($175-$3,000+ value)*
*Complimentary NRF membership available to small and mid-size travel goods specialty retailers.
Industry Advocacy and Regulatory Assistance
- Trade advocacy and industry representation in Washington, DC on issues such as free trade agreements, import tariffs and duties, and regulatory concerns like product labeling
- California Prop 65 compliance issues
- TGA’s ongoing relationships with media outlets result in hundreds of member-focused press placements each year
- Industry classifieds/employment listings
- Press release dissemination
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn broadcast opportunities to the industry at large