BE BIGGER. BE BETTER.
Be part of something BIG, and become a better, stronger company in the process.
Join TGA, and put the strength of the industry’s biggest trade association behind your business. Enjoy the clout that comes with a bigger business profile:
New for 2021
- The Travel Goods HUB is a year-round, one-stop online directory of travel goods products. Updated on a quarterly basis, the HUB features the freshest travel gear – before it even hits the market – on unique profile pages with clickable content, seamlessly transforming browsers into buyers. Get connected to everyone you need to know, all in one place.
- Packed in a Minute is an opportunity for manufacturer members to introduce products directly to the industry in short videos with their best “elevator pitch!” This new free TGA member benefit will allow buyers to peruse new products quickly and gather high-level product overviews. These videos will live on the Travel Goods Magazine website.
Service Partner Discounts
- Discount credit card processing
- Up to 40% off shipping rates with no commitment or minimums
- Free membership in the National Retail Federation ($175-$3,000+ value)*
*Complimentary NRF membership available to small and mid-size travel goods specialty retailers.
- Weekly travel goods industry e-newsletter, TGA Industry News Briefs
- Travel Goods Magazine, the biggest trade publication in travel goods that debuts more than 200 new items each year, along with the latest trade regulations, industry personalities and personnel changes, and industry news.
Industry Advocacy and Regulatory Assistance
- Trade advocacy and industry representation in Washington, DC on issues such as free trade agreements, import tariffs and duties, and regulatory concerns like product labeling
- California Prop 65 compliance issues
- TGA’s ongoing relationships with media outlets result in hundreds of member-focused press placements each year
- Industry classifieds/employment listings
- Press release dissemination
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn broadcast opportunities to the industry at large