TGA Press Release
Media Contact: Kate Ryan, email@example.com, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The International Travel Goods Show is the travel goods industry’s annual snapshot of what’s trending, hip and hot; and the Wrap-up and Review Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is the next best thing to being there. The Show is the preeminent showcase for the everyday items and specialty travel products people rely on every time they leave the house – thousands of items, from hundreds of brands, made their debuts on the world stage that is The Show.
Standout stories from the upcoming issue include:
- The BIG Trends – Next-gen travel organizers streamline packing at home and on the go; wheels get bigger; luggage (and people!) get self-powered and mobile; color and styling trends; the rise of anti-theft; the wearable carry-on category; and more product trends from The Show.
- Showpiece Products – Trend-setting items, from the latest designer offerings, luggage with charging ports that can drive themselves (and you along with them), to in-flight comfort, on-the-go theft proofing, and the new crop of everyday accessories and streetwise carry-alls.
- Retailer Impressions – Our boots-on-the-ground reportage of what resonated with retailers: the brands, items and personalities that left the deepest imprint, and will have real impact on the retail landscape this travel season.
- Award-winning Products, Companies and People – The best in innovative new travel products; saving the Earth’s waterways; a genocide survivor’s efforts to write a brighter history; the most-talked-about new products and the best booths at The Show.
- State of the U.S. Travel Goods Market – Analyzing the big product shifts, and what they mean. The product categories that are on the move, upward (as much as 50%) and downward: luggage, business/computer bags, sports bags, backpacks, locks and personal leather goods.
Travel goods are today’s everyday essentials, the items you never go anywhere without. They’re the must-have products that enhance comfort and convenience on cross-town errands and far-flung adventures. And the Wrap-up and Review Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is your guidebook to this year’s trending items, brands and travel goods personalities.
Look for the new issue of Travel Goods Showcase in your mailbox soon.
Please contact Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, for contact info, or to help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue.
# # #
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2017 was a $31.3 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.