Product Innovation Award Winners Revealed at The 2020 Travel Goods Show
The year’s best new travel items made their debut at The Travel Goods Show, the travel goods industry’s annual gathering. After serious deliberation, the Travel Goods Association’s panel of expert retailers selected the following standouts from this year’s crop of new travel products as TGA Product Innovation Award Winners:
- Best Use of Technology: AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press – makes Americano, espresso and cold brew coffee in 1-2 minutes, and fits in its own travel cup.
- Best New Luggage: Rollink Flex 21” – hardside rolling cabin-size suitcase that folds flat, to a slim two inches, for storage.
- Best New Backpack: Standley Leanbag – kick back with this day-size backpack that converts into a seat with backrest, with retractable aluminum stand and waterproof sit pad.
- Best New Travel Accessory: Uno Travel Pillow – gel-infused, high-density hydrophilic memory foam pillow with ergonomic shape and near-360º support.
- Best Eco-friendly Product: Lightload Eco Towel – full-size beach towel, compressed to pocket size and more absorbent than cotton or microfiber, thanks to bio-based lyocell material.