COCOON Seeks Independent Reps Who Have Watched the Movie, ‘Cocoon’
COCOON® travel accessories brand is looking for independent sales reps in a few territories across the U.S., targeting specialty retail, key accounts and regional chains. We are looking for individuals with experience in the travel/outdoor industries who are dedicated to communicating the COCOON brand ethos with professionalism and high energy while developing a partnership focus to acquire a strong dealer base. Individual reps will manage their own territory with committed sales support from COCOON. This Independent Rep position is 100% commission, paid quarterly.
Open territories: Rockies (CO, NM, WY,UT); Southern California (including Arizona and South Nevada); and Southeast (FL, SC, NC, GA, AL, MS, TN).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty responsibly.
- Represent the COCOON brand by managing and growing accounts within the travel/outdoor industries
- Increase sales in respective accounts
- Proactively engage your assigned customer base
- Understand and evaluate customer objectives, and provide solutions to generate add-on sales opportunities
- Present the line seasonally and perform tech clinics to dealer base
- Manage all orders for your accounts from start to finish and serve as the resource for the territory dealer base
- Provide timely and accurate responses via email and work assigned leads
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork
- Ability to pioneer brands
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years sales experience in the travel/outdoor channel
- Relating and networking
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Analyzing and planning
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
COCOON is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to discovering new selling opportunities.
Luggage Company Seeking Experienced Sales Reps
Dejuno Corporation is an established luggage and travel goods manufacturer and supplier for numerous national and regional retail chains. We are seeking seasoned sales representatives with established connections to retail accounts we currently do not partner with. We have the capability to fulfill all order types, including RTS, OEM and POE. For more information, contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking Partner/Supplier for Patent-Pending Pillow Product
For a new travel accessory pillow product development with patent-pending status, I am seeking a partner for the USA and wider markets to share my project and ideally find a suitable partner supplier to work with me and complete product development to launch. Once complete, selling into global duty-free, travel retail and on-line channels. Please contact Mark Scott at email@example.com.
British Fashion Brand eCommerce Business for Sale
Created from the scratch 11 years ago, this award-winning British fashion brand represents the chance to buy a real Mary Poppins Carpet Bag of the highest quality, made out of real carpet, and at an affordable price range.
Made of Carpet is an ecommerce D2C (direct to customer) business. We sell from our online store, https://carpet-bags.com, as well as from many international marketplaces – Amazon (13 territories), eBay (4 territories), Etsy, plus other smaller platforms.
Business is small but has huge growth potential. We currently run it from London, United Kingdom, but it is relocatable to anywhere in the world.
- Winner of Town & County Business Champions Award 2021, London Business Champions category.
- Finalists of 11 British prestigious awards.
- Goody bag partners of the BRIT Awards 2015 (the British version of MTV Awards).
The bags have been featured in:
- BBC drama, “Ripper Street” (TV Series 2012-2016), Season 2, Episode 3 “Become Man.”
- Virgin Atlantic commercial (2019).
- English National Opera production, “Jack the Ripper: The Women of Whitechapel” at London Coliseum (2018).
- Fantasy series “Good Omens” by Amazon Original (TV mini-series 2019), Season 1, Episode 1 “In the Beginning.”
- “Mary Poppins” production by Hale Centre Theatre, Sandy, Utah, USA (2020).
- “Around the World in Eighty Days” performance by Theatre Royal, Bury St. Edmunds, UK (2021).
- “Around the World in Eighty Days” performance by York Theatre Royal, York, UK (2021).
- Mary Poppins Returns theme at Wine Room of CÍTRICOS restaurant, Walt Disney World’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, USA, (2021).
Asking Price: $289,000 USD
Current stock: $140,000 USD
Turnover: $100,000 USD
Series inquiries, contact: Irina Bragin, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 7931536759.
Oral Spray Vitamin Company Seeks Distribution Partners
SpectraSpray Global, oral sprays for travel wellness, is currently seeking distribution partners domestically and internationally. SpectraSpray’
SpectraSpray Launches Affiliate Program
SpectraSpray™ announces the launch of its new OMNISTAR affiliate program where participants can earn rewards on e-commerce referral sales from the company’s website. This program provides affiliates with their own dashboard for tracking sales and sharing via social media and email. It also allows SpectraSpray founder Janet Ryan to add announcements to the dashboard to keep affiliates posted about new products, kits or specials for affiliate audiences.
Get started by signing up and submitting completed form here. Once approved, affiliates receive a welcome email to complete the short application process and a referral url to share. Online commission starts at 15% and will still allow referrals to enjoy any special offers provided on the website by SpectraSpray without the need for any cumbersome code. Send any questions to email@example.com.
Actively Seeking New Lines of Luggage
I am actively exploring options to add one or more lines of luggage to our brick and mortar store on a permanent basis. I am also working on a corporate purchase for 120-plus carry-on size bags to be given as gifts, and am exploring all types of options for the proposal and demonstration I will be providing my clients. Email information to Burton Robertson of Traveling Bags, travelingbagsmke.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sebens Consulting & Associates, Your Partner in Success
- Strategic Planning
- Sourcing, Manufacturing and Import Management
- Product Development and Design
- Sales and Marketing
- Retail Planning and Operations
- Executive Leadership and General Management Services