Travel Goods Association
The Travel Goods Association is the international organization for the travel goods industry. Members include manufacturers, distributors, retailers, promoters, sales representatives and suppliers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, briefcases, computer bags, and business and travel accessories for travelers.
TGA publishes Travel Goods Magazine, the largest trade magazine devoted to travel products. The magazine’s 14,500 readers include retailers, consumer press and trade media.
TGA also organizes and sponsors The Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show for travel products. With more than 300 brands representing more than 30,000 products, The Show is the annual must-see event that sets the tone for the travel goods industry.
MembershipThe Travel Goods Association is more than a trade organization – we’re your business partner. We keep you plugged in to the news that impacts your business. We’re your voice in the press, and your ambassador in Washington, DC. There’s a lot to be gained from your TGA membership.
Invest in Your Company’s Future – Join TGA Today!
An independent business comprised of sales, marketing and customer service professionals representing a variety of brands of travel products and accessories.
Top Three TGA Member Benefits
TGA works tirelessly to promote your industry. Almost every media story about the travel goods industry began with a TGA-generated press release, media advisory, or information gleaned from TGA publications. Over 190 million consumer placements had their genesis with TGA. We put the word out!
TGA gives the travel goods industry a voice and political clout. TGA continues to influence U.S. and international trade policy in Washington, DC and keeps you abreast of the latest legislative issues affecting your business.
The TGA Membership Advantage
TGA membership is a business advantage you can’t afford to be without. Learn how TGA goes to work for you:
BE BIGGER. BE BETTER.
Be part of something big, and become a better, stronger company in the process.
Join TGA, and put the strength of the industry’s biggest trade association behind your business. Enjoy the clout that comes with a bigger business profile:
- Discount exhibitor rates at The Travel Goods Show
- 23%-29% off shipping rates with no commitment or minimums
- Discount credit card processing
- Weekly travel goods industry e-newsletter, TGA Industry News Briefs
- Travel Goods Magazine, the biggest trade publication in travel goods that debuts more than 200 new items each year, along with the latest trade regulations, industry personalities and personnel changes, and industry news.
Industry Advocacy and Regulatory Assistance
- Trade advocacy and industry representation in Washington, DC on issues such as free trade agreements, import tariffs and duties, and regulatory concerns like product labeling
- California Prop 65 compliance issues
- TGA’s ongoing relationships with media outlets result in hundreds of member-focused press placements each year
- Industry classifieds/employment listings
- Press release dissemination
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram broadcast opportunities to the industry at large
Joining TGA Means You Never Go It Alone
We are your industry network, your back-end partner, your business community. We are the single biggest source of news directly affecting this industry and your business. Your support as a member gives TGA greater strength for promotion and more political/regulatory leverage.
Join Today and Become a TGA Member
It’s a smart move for your business and for the industry. For more information about how TGA membership can directly help your retail operation, please contact TGA Member Services Director Cathy Trecartin, 877-842-1938, x-702, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or simply complete the online membership application.