SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER SOUGHT FOR KENNETH COLE LUGGAGE AND BAGS
Schaumburg, IL-based Heritage Travelware is looking for a results-driven product leader to head the design and development of our Kenneth Cole luggage and bag business. The ideal candidate will have five to 10 years of experience as a product designer, developer and product manager.
- Must have experience working with Asian factories.
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop fluency.
- Practical knowledge of industrial and product design and materials.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high attention to detail.
- Managing design department.
- Design, development and management of product lines.
- Daily communication with Asian factories.
- Work with sales and factories to create products that meet margin requirements.
- Manage projects to meet deadlines.
- Work with Kenneth Cole to develop and follow brand trends.
Please send resume and portfolio work to Mary Harris, Director of Human Resources, email@example.com.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR REPS FOR ITALIAN BRAND LAUNCH
Italian manufacturer of lightweight hardside luggage looking to expand is seeking independent sales reps with a good reputation and connections in retail stores, travel stores, airport stores and big box stores. Many territories are open at this early stage of the brand launch. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org, 954-774-7589.
SEEKING NATIONAL SALES MANAGER OR VP
We are a well-known and established Los Angeles-based luggage manufacturer, marketing and distributing company. Our products are sold through a variety of retail channels. Our company has an all-encompassing corporate culture valuing and rewarding individual initiative and creativity. As a growing industry leader, we currently have an opening for a National Sales Manager or VP.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to develop, maintain and monitor product sales in retail, promotional and e-commerce.
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Provide product presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- 5 years or more of wholesale/general merchandise sales experience.
·Strong product knowledge and sales expertise.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
Submit resume to email@example.com.
SEEKING EXPERIENCED SALES REPS
AfterGen Corporation specializes in the design, manufacture and distribution of licensed merchandise, private labels and promotional products in the luggage and baggage industry. We work with some of the world’s most renown and recognizable brands and present an amazing opportunity to the right partners as we expand our focus in the North America and international markets.
We are seeking experienced independent sales reps with an outstanding reputation, proven strong performers with existing connections with retailers and distributors in the travel/baggage industry. Learn more about us at www.aftergen.com and visit us at the Travel Goods Show, March 10-12, 2015, Booth #4099. Qualified candidates please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEEKING SALES MANAGER OR VP OF SALES
Well-known established Los Angeles-based company is looking for a sales manager or VP of sales to primarily focus on e-commerce and promotional/ASI markets. Position may also cover select retail accounts depending on experience. Submit resume to email@example.com.
SEEKING SEASONED SALES REPS
Dejuno has a rich history in the travelware industry with over 20 years of experience. Our company has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of luggage for both discerning professionals and the everyday traveler. We proudly operate in numerous territories across the country and continue our journey to grow. As we continue to expand, we seek illustrious applicants who exude unquestionable leadership and managerial experience. We warmly welcome seasoned sales reps with a desire to spearhead growth, as well as qualified individuals to join our in-house sales team. Our highly attractive compensation structure awaits distinguished applicants. Interested candidates should contact Allan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEBENS CONSULTING & ASSOCIATES
YOUR PARTNERS IN SUCCESS
• Strategic Planning
• Sourcing, Manufacturing and Import Management
• Product Development and Design
• Sales and Marketing
• Retail Planning and Operations
• Executive Leadership and General Management Services
Supporting brands, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and retailers.