Travel Goods Association
The Travel Goods Association is the international organization for the travel goods industry. Members include manufacturers, distributors, retailers, promoters, sales representatives and suppliers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, briefcases and computer bags, and business and travel accessories for travelers.
TGA publishes Travel Goods Magazine, the largest trade magazine devoted to travel products whose 14,500 readers include retailers, consumer press and trade media.
TGA also organizes and sponsors The Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show for travel products. With more than 300 brands representing more than 30,000 products, The Show is the annual must-see event that sets the tone for the travel goods industry.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Cliff Ensley, Leisure Merchandising Corp., Chair
- Richard Krulik, Solo/Briggs & Riley Travelware, Chair Elect
- Josh Cross, Elios, Vice Chair
- Scott Kosmin, 24-7 International, Treasurer
- Jerry Kallman, Airline International Luggage, Secretary
- Jacob Durham, NOMATIC
- Jesse Sutton, Sutton Home Fashions
- John Yu, Olympia International