Media Contact: Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 774-929-5223
TGA Press Release
(Princeton, New Jersey) If you need to catch the latest trends in travel gear, The Travel Goods Show is the place to be. The Post-Show issue of Travel Goods Showcase is the next best thing, with Show highlights and coverage of everything notable from the exhibit hall at the world’s premier showpiece for travel products.
These are the items that caught people’s attention, the products you’ll see in shops, offices, jetways, cruise ship terminals and on the street.
This is the gear that helps people on the move, every time they leave the house.
Issue highlights include:
- Best of Show – New, award-winning travel items and companies from The Show.
- Product Trends from The 2019 Travel Goods Show – Product trends from the exhibit hall, including what’s hot in carry-on gear, what’s sizzling in colors (and the lack of it), and what’s new in electronics integration, in-flight comfort and more.
- Tops with the Shops – Retailer impressions from The Show: The brands, products and categories that turned heads and got noticed by travel goods professionals.
- Seen at The Show – Noteworthy new products from the exhibit hall that let you carry it, roll it, translate it, secure it; and items that add versatility, organization, safety and convenience to any trip, whether it’s across town or around the globe.
- State of the U.S. Travel Goods Market – The big picture industry view: What’s up – in dollars and units – and the growing categories that are driving the industry right now.
Look for all this and more in the Post-Show issue, hitting mailboxes now.
For further info, or to attend next year’s Travel Goods Show, contact: Kate Ryan, 774-929-5223.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2018 was a $31.2 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.