Media Contact: Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 774-929-5223
TGA Press Release
(Princeton, New Jersey) Vacation shouldn’t wait until you get there – it should start when you leave home. Getting there and back, smoothly, can make or break that dream trip. The new generation of leisure travel products takes the turbulence out of the journey with enhanced comfort, security and on-the-go organization. These are the featured items in the new issue of Travel Goods Showcase’s Travel Issue, hitting mailboxes now.
Standout stories from the upcoming issue include:
- All Things Travel – Next-gen travel items that are all new, from everyday gear to the latest rugged, lightweight luggage that simplifies globetrotting adventures and around-town errands.
- Retire Early and Often – Gypsies of the New Millennium – Travel habits of the work-on-a-whim Millennial workforce – which is poised to become our biggest demographic segment, and spends more on travel per year than any generation.
- Environmental Stewardship in the Travel Goods Industry – Reducing environmental impact with strategic product design, packaging, shipping strategies and recycling integration.
- <It’s Time to be Bold – Big changes in store for The 2019 Travel Goods Show, the most important event in travel gear.
- <The 2019 Travel Goods Show Preview – A look ahead – why The Show is a can’t-miss industry happening, whether you’re there to show, or see what’s on show.
This issue’s featured items are the vacation enhancers every traveler wishes for, the ones that let the relaxation begin on departure instead of arrival – and they’re all new. If your audience loves its leisure time, they’ll go gaga over the items highlighted in the Travel Issue of Travel Goods Showcase, in the mail now.
Please contact Kate Ryan, email@example.com, for contact info, or to help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2017 was a $31.3 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.