Re: The Business Issue of Travel Goods Showcase
Media Contact: Kate Ryan, email@example.com, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) Travel goods are integral to every business – whether it’s the daily commute or a transoceanic business trip, every workday is a travel day. Laptop carriers and business cases, overnighter suitcases and portfolios, smartphone cases and technology organizers are all integral to the workplace landscape, and terrific examples of how travel products are today’s everyday essentials. And they’re starring in Travel Goods Showcase’s Business Issue, hitting mailboxes now.
Standout stories from the upcoming issue include:
- It’s All in a Day’s Work – Destination: workplace. These new bag and baggage options will optimize your business productivity, en route and on the ground.
- Accessories Get Down to Business – Keep that tech powered up, tame those cables, and maintain order among your business essentials with these clever accessories that maximize uptime for you – and your vital productivity tools.
- Building Business with Corporate Social Responsibility – These soulful travel goods companies weave social responsibility into their DNA, proving you don’t have to sell your soul to enjoy business success
- Profit in Loyalty – Every business aspires to maximize customer loyalty and repeat business – here’s how to build some for yourself.
- Building the Bright Future Ahead – The International Travel Goods Show, the industry’s most important event, is being remade for 2019. Show Committee Chair David Lomas of Design Go pulls the curtain aside, revealing some of what’s coming March 26-28, 2019, at next year’s all-new Show.
Every day out of the house is a travel day, and work days are no exception. Travel goods let you connect home life with the workplace, shopping, the gym, and all your everyday errands. This issue’s featured business items are the gear you need to get down to work once you arrive, or keep you productive in transit – and every item is new. If your beat is business travel or business tools, you’ll find something of interest in the Business Issue of Travel Goods Showcase, in the mail now.
Please contact Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, for contact info, or to help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2017 was a $31.3 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.