Media Contact: Kate Ryan, email@example.com, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The Show Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is the pregame guide to the most important event in travel products, The International Travel Goods Show. Thousands of debut items, from hundreds of brands, will be introduced to a global audience of retailers and journalists. The Show marks the beginning of the travel goods calendar, and highlights the everyday items and specialty travel products people rely on every time they leave home.
Standout stories from the upcoming issue include:
- New Products Preview – Debut items from the most trusted names in travel – impossibly slim RFID-blocking wallets; fashion-forward, uber-functional, superlight luggage; ultra-protective electronics carriers; portable power products; anti-theft bags; the next, airline-approved generation of smart luggage, and countless other travel enhancers.
- New Exhibitors – Brand new companies, with brand new travel solutions that bolster comfort, security and organization like luggage that morphs into a garment rack; a pack-and-go shelf system; innovative in-flight sleep aids; more cabin-friendly carry-ons; and more.
- The International Travel Goods Show Preview – Your guide to the global gathering of the best brands, smartest retailers and most inventive minds in travel gear, taking place February 27-March 1 in Las Vegas, NV. It’s everyone and everything that matters in travel products.
- Events schedule
- Company profiles and contact info
- Exhibiting company listings, by name and product category
This is the age of portability – our most vital essentials accompany us everywhere, carried with us or in our phones – and these are the brands and items that enable the portable lifestyle. These are the new everyday essentials, must-have products for cross-town errands and far-flung adventures. And The Show Issue is your preview to The Show, the ultimate showcase for this year’s new travel tools.
Look for the new issue of Travel Goods Showcase in your mailbox soon.
Please contact Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, for contact info, to help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue, or to attend The Show as a media representative.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2016 was a $31.4 billion market in the U.S. alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.