Media Contact: Kate Ryan, email@example.com, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The new issue of Travel Goods Showcase shines a spotlight on items geared toward vacation and leisure travel, emphasizing products for carry-on flyers and everyday use as people indulge in their increasingly mobile, on-the-move lifestyles. It’s also the warmup for The 2018 International Travel Goods Show, the industry’s most important showcase for new travel items.
Story highlights from the upcoming issue include:
- Carry On Quickly – The latest crop of imaginative, cabin-size solutions for bringing everything on board, including paradigm-shifting duffels, backpacks, totes and other compact carryalls sized for underseat stowage, overhead bins and other tiny spaces.
- Accessories – Clever accessories that enhance in-flight comfort; everyday organizers, portable power solutions and electronic privacy enhancers.
- Completing the Carry-on – Packing for carry-on travel only starts with a compact case. It’s the complete package – everything that goes inside – that makes the travel experience.
- Domesticating Adventure Travel – Rugged, adventure-ready gear isn’t just for extremists anymore. How everyday accessories and travel products are getting “outsidesy,” and growing.
- Get Up and Go – The 2018 International Travel Goods Show Preview – This is where all the new-for-2018 travel products will debut, and it’s the only place to see them all under one roof. Please contact Kate Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about attending this year’s Show.
It’s an increasingly portable world, and travel goods are the new everyday essentials. This is your chance to get the scoop on the new items you’ll be seeing in airport concourses, cruise ship terminals, holiday destinations and everyday destinations like coffee houses and commuter hotspots.
Look for the new issue of Travel Goods Showcase in your mailbox soon.
Please contact Kate Ryan, email@example.com, for info or help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2016 was a $31.4 billion market in the U.S. alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.