EXHIBITING AT THE TRAVEL GOODS SHOW
The Travel Goods Show is a proven sales influencer, year after year. It's why companies like Antler, who gave The Show a try just three years ago, now book significant booth space and call this a can't-miss event. It's how start-ups like Ellessco turned their Vinnibag into an award-winner and travel goods industry staple in its debut year.
If you want to reach traveling consumers you've got to get your product in front of travel goods retailers. And this is where it happens.
Make a bold statement — get noticed, get talked about, and engage the people who will have the biggest influence on your 2013 sales figures.
• Why Exhibit?
• Exhibitor Application
• Badge Registration
• Exhibitor Service Manual
• Meeting Rooms — Email Cathy Hays at email@example.com.
• Food and Beverage Contract — PDF form for exhibitors who want to have food and beverage parties in their booths on The Show floor.
- Special Promotion Packages — The Travel Goods Show is the best time to advertise, when people are on the lookout for new travel items, new vendors and new business opportunities. Get in on the
most-visited part of The Show, the most-read issue of Travel Goods Showcase magazine and the Travel Goods Product Guide, used by journalists and retailers alike as year-round references.
- Exhibitor Listing Form — Check your exhibitor listing and be sure your contact information is current so those new customers will be able to contact you before, during, and after The Show!
- Travel Goods Product Guide — Register by January 16, 2013
- New Products Pavilion — Register by February 8, 2013
Sponsorship and advertising at The Show are proven ways to drive booth traffic. Extend your reach beyond the confines of your booth space.
- Advertising — Space reservation deadlines for Pre-Show Issue and The Show Issue of Travel Goods Showcase are October 17, 2012 and January 3, 2013.
- Sponsorships — Get noticed, get business. Reserve your sponsorship opportunities by January 17, 2013.