(Princeton, New Jersey) The Winter "Travel" Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is on its way to mailboxes, and its pages are jam-packed with brand-new products, industry trends, and story ideas as we prepare to enter the New Year.
Get an in-depth first look at The International Travel Goods Show in Phoenix, Arizona, from March 11-13, 2014. We hope you’ll mark your calendars for The Show and be one of the first to see the newest products of 2014!
The line-up of must-read, Winter Issue features includes:
- The 2014 International Travel Goods Show Preview — These pages include all there is to know about the upcoming Show in Phoenix, AZ. Check out the working floor plan and a list of exhibitors to date, learn about award opportunities, see the event schedule, and explore accommodation options.
- Time to Retreat — Wherever you travel, you want your travel gear to be in harmony with your needs and tastes, the journey and destination. The right travel goods keep the hustle-bustle at bay so you can relax, retreat and discover.
- Accessories Roundup — Brand-new items to enhance journeys, reduce hassles, keep things fresh and add style to any adventure.
- The Stock Room of the Future — New Internet tools are helping small, independent retailers improve in-store efficiency and compete with online commerce. Manufacturers and distributors are empowering retailers by using the Internet, giving them more powerful back-end capabilities that are creating a new business model for physical storefront operations.
- Understanding Airline Baggage Restrictions — A breakdown of rules and fees and how they are — or are not — employed.
The 2013 Winter Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is a must-read for anyone in travel goods, as it details the most important event in the industry, The International Travel Goods Show. With questions or to register as media for The Show, please contact Kate Ryan, 774-929-5223.
# # #
The Travel Goods Association is the world's largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2012 was a $25.5 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world's largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.