(Princeton, New Jersey) The Summer "Post-Show" Issue of Travel Goods Showcase is on its way to your mailbox with a photo-rich recap of the record-breaking 2013 Travel Goods Show. Over three days, The Show attracted 30% more exhibitors to Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Convention Center than last year, collectively displaying the most items in The Show's history to eager buyers and media.
As readers scour the pages of this issue, they'll enjoy a product-by-product look at what's trending in the travel goods industry; reflections from top industry buyers on what's hot for 2013; the lowdown on this year's TGA Awards; an insightful analysis of the state of the travel goods market; and much more. Especially exciting is this issue's three covers — each product-packed image reflects a travel goods trend which emerged on The Show's exhibit floor.
Transport yourself to The Show through must-read photo spreads and features, including:
- The International Travel Goods Show: Trends — As travel continues to reemerge as a flourishing industry, The Show floor indicated what's around the bend in the world of luggage and accessories. We explore several of the emerging trends prevalent throughout exhibitors' booths that consumers can expect to see in the marketplace.
- Seen at The Show — Missed The Show or eager to relive your experience on the exhibit floor? Our vibrant photo recap of The 2013 Travel Goods Show highlights everything from personalities to happenings to products galore.
- The Industry Awards — Meet the recipients of the TGA Award, Product Innovation Awards, and the Community Service and Buzz Awards.
- Retailer Impressions — We hit The Show floor to pick retailers' brains about what's in, what's out, and what they're excited to share with their customers. Gain key insight into what high-profile retailers — from a 59-year industry veteran to a major TV network buyer — thought of The Show.
- State of the U.S. Travel Goods Market, 2001-2012 — Our annual travel goods market report, with projected sales trends by category, including luggage, backpacks, sports bags, business cases, handbags and personal leather goods, is an insight-packed, can't-miss component of the Summer Issue.
The 2013 Show's success is a harbinger of a robust year to come for the travel goods industry. Accordingly, the Summer Issue of Travel Goods Showcase packs a punch with the scoop on the latest in the industry, including up-and-coming trends, new products and ideas, and important industry developments. Look for it in your mailbox, or contact Kate Ryan, 774-929-5223, to be added to our mailing list or to learn more about the The Travel Goods Association, its members or their products.
# # #
The Travel Goods Association is the world's largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2012 was a $25.5 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world's largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.