Media Contact: Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The 2016 International Travel Goods Show was the biggest ever, with more than 300 of the world’s most innovative travel goods companies displaying their latest in front of thousands of travel goods professionals, gathered from more than 50 countries. It’s the industry’s biggest happening, and the next issue of Travel Goods Showcase recaptures the experience of being there, with the products, people and moments that will define this season’s hot travel items.
Issue highlights include:
- SEEN AT THE SHOW – Our biggest feature, showcasing new items fresh off the floor of The International Travel Goods Show: Connected luggage, smart accessories, better bottles, shoe trees, pocket vests; smarter security, umbrellas and compression; splashy colors and more travel pillows than you can imagine.
- SHOW TRENDS – The big-view perspective of this year’s Show points to the emergence of tech integration, the growing prominence of security for travelers (and their belongings), the next evolution of hardside luggage and the bright future of gray.
- PRODUCT INNOVATION AWARD WINNERS – A clever belt for security screening; a tech-enabled suitcase that can’t get lost; and a space-making toiletries organizer for life on the road.
- INDUSTRY AWARDS – Companies and people who are making a difference, including outgoing Samsonite president Tom Korbas; Barry Gelfand, the value-driven personality behind Ross Stores’ luggage department; and Cabeau, working to elevate the standard for community giving.
- THE STATE OF THE U.S. TRAVEL GOODS MARKET – The most recent statistics on the $36.1 billion U.S. travel goods market: Over 13% spending growth over 2014, with rising unit sales in almost every category points to a healthy travel goods industry.
Also in this issue you’ll find all the industry news that matters, and will influence the hot products people will be traveling with in the year to come.
Look for Travel Goods Showcase in your mailbox soon. Experience The Show in its pages, and make plans to join us for the real thing April 5-7, 2017, when The 2017 International Travel Goods Show hits Las Vegas, NV. Please contact Kate Ryan, email@example.com, with any inquiries concerning this issue, or the Travel Goods Association.
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2015 was a $36.1 billion market in the U.S. alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.