Media Contact: Kate Ryan, email@example.com, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The 2015 International Travel Goods Show was one of the biggest ever. And the next issue of Travel Goods Showcase recaptures the experience of being there, featuring the people, products and moments that made The Show a resounding success.
Highlights from the issue, which mails mid-May, include:
- SEEN AT THE SHOW Our biggest feature, brought to you from the exhibit floor of the biggest show in travel goods – 20 pages of new items, from security- and comfort-enhancing gadgets to the latest carry-ons, everyday bags and luggage. Plus the people, booths and events that made this a memorable Show.
- TGA AWARD Honoring David Bieber and his decades-long career that stretches from department store retail sales, all the way through stewarding DELSEY into an industry-leading company.
- PRODUCT INNOVATION AWARD WINNERS
- First Place: LugLoc, the smart, connected tech solution that might spell the end of lost luggage.
- Second Place: Benga 2S Duo, the polycarbonate 4-wheeler that splits into two full-featured softside/hardside hybrids, for the ultimate in packing flexibility.
- Third Place: Buddy Pouch, a smart, belt-free, modern update to the old waist pack.
- BUZZ AWARD The ShelfPack by McKaba Luggage wowed Show attendees with its shelf-within-a-suitcase design that revolutionizes packing and on-the-go organization.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD Recognizing Clark & Mayfield’s Lauri DeLaczay for her personal time spent volunteering to help the homeless in her local community.
Also in this issue you’ll find TGA’s annual State of the U.S. Travel Goods Market and our analysis of what this means for the industry’s future sales and growth. Plus all the industry news that matters and will shape the retail landscape in the year to come.
Look for Travel Goods Showcase your mailbox soon. Experience The Show in its pages, and make plans to join us for the real thing March 8-10, 2016, when The 2016 International Travel Goods Show hits Las Vegas, NV. Please contact Kate Ryan with any inquiries concerning this issue or the Travel Goods Association.
# # #
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2012 was a $25.5 billion market in the United States alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.