Media Contact: Kate Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org, 774-929-5223
(Princeton, New Jersey) The upcoming issue of Travel Goods Showcase is your highlight reel from The International Travel Goods Show, covering all the portability products that will shape people’s lives in the year ahead, every time they leave the house. The Show is the world stage for the debut of new travel products, with over 300 exhibitors from Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Story highlights from the upcoming issue include:
- WHAT LIES AHEAD – Predicting future hit products, with standout trends from The 2017 Show.
- TRADE SHOW TREASURE HUNT – The items and companies that left deep impressions with retailers.
- SEEN AT THE SHOW – All-new travel products discovered at The Show, from luggage and organizers to everyday accessories and take-along items consumers rely on for daily commutes, cross-town treks and around-the-world adventures.
- 2017 INDUSTRY AWARDS – Product Innovation Award winners; TGA Award winner Cliff Ensley; stewarding sea turtles; retailers’ choice of The Show’s best item, and more.
- STATE OF THE U.S. TRAVEL GOODS MARKET 2003-2016 – Analyzing the trends – and future – of the $31.4 billion U.S. travel goods market.
Look for Travel Goods Showcase in your mailbox.
Please contact Kate Ryan, email@example.com, for info or help with questions regarding items and articles from this issue.
# # #
The Travel Goods Association is the world’s largest trade association for travel goods, representing manufacturers, distributors and retailers of luggage and travel products, casual bags, business cases and travel accessories which in 2016 was a $31.4 billion market in the U.S. alone. TGA sponsors The International Travel Goods Show, the world’s largest trade show devoted to travel products, and publishes Travel Goods Showcase, the voice of the travel goods industry.