Advertising in Travel Goods Showcase
SPECIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAMS | CLOSING DATES | DIGITAL ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS | GENERAL POLICIES
- Advertising materials will be retained by Travel Goods Showcase for one year following insertion.
- Acceptance of Advertising: Advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content (including text, representation and illustrations) for advertisements printed, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising from them made against the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising which is not in keeping with the publication's standards.
- Advertising which simulates Editorial Content: No advertisement will be accepted which in the opinion of the publisher attempts to create the illusion that it is editorial matter. The word "advertisement" shall be printed at the top of ads which either carry no signature or resemble editorial pages.
- Short Rate and Rebate: Advertisers will be short-rated, if within a 12-month period from the date of the first insertion, they do not use the number of issues on which their billings have been based. Advertisers will be rebated, if within a 12-month period from the date of first insertion, they have used sufficient additional insertions to warrant a lower rate than that which they have been billed.
- The advertisers' index is prepared under the regulations and policies of the publisher as an extra service to the advertiser over and above his space order. The publisher, therefore, does not assume liability for errors in the index, notwithstanding all normal precautions. When change of copy, covered by an uncancelled insertion order, is not received by the closing date, copy run in the previous issue will be inserted.
Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any quasi-governmental entity, fire, flood, insurrection, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, or any condition beyond control of the publisher affecting production or delivery in any manner.
Ship all advertising materials directly to:
Travel Goods Showcase
5 Vaughn Drive, Suite 105
Princeton, NJ 08540
For more information, email Cathy Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 877-842-1938, x-707.