On-line Membership Application
Be Bigger. Be Better.
Be part of something Big, and become a better, stronger retailer in the process.
Join TGA, and put the strength of the industry’s biggest trade association behind your store. Enjoy the clout that comes with a bigger business profile:
Service Partner Discounts
- Discount credit card processing
- 23%-29% off shipping rates with no commitment or minimums
- Free membership in the National Retail Federation ($175-$3,000+ value)*
*Complimentary NRF membership available to small and mid-size travel goods specialty retailers.
- Weekly travel goods industry e-newsletter, Industry News Briefs
- Travel Goods Showcase magazine, the biggest trade publication in travel goods that debuts more than 200 new items each year, along with the latest trade regulations, industry personalities and personnel changes, and industry news.
Industry Advocacy and Regulatory Assistance
- Trade advocacy and industry representation in Washington, DC on issues such as free trade agreements, import tariffs and duties, and regulatory concerns like product labeling
- California Prop 65 compliance issues
- TGA’s ongoing relationships with media outlets result in hundreds of member-focused press placements each year
- Industry classifieds/employment listings
- Press release dissemination
- Media placements
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter broadcast opportunities to the industry at large
JOINING TGA MEANS YOU NEVER GO IT ALONE — we are your industry network, your back-end partner, your business community. We are the single biggest source of news directly affecting this industry, and your business. And your support as a member gives TGA greater strength for promotion, and more political/regulatory leverage.
JOIN TODAY AND BECOME A TGA MEMBER. It’s a smart move for your business, and for the industry. For more information about how TGA membership can directly help your retail operation, please contact TGA Member Services Director Cathy Trecartin, 877-842-1938, x-702, email@example.com. Or simply complete the on-line membership application.